On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Gita Sukthankar wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know where I can download the jdk1.3 source for Linux?  I
> was able to get the binary from the Sun site, but the only 1.3 source
> I saw was for Windows.

src.jar is included in the standard distribution, and as far as I know
it's all-java.

--
Joi Ellis                    Software Engineer
Aravox Technologies          [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No matter what we think of Linux versus FreeBSD, etc., the one thing I
really like about Linux is that it has Microsoft worried.  Anything
that kicks a monopoly in the pants has got to be good for something.
           - Chris Johnson