Robbie Baldock wrote:

> Quoting Jacob Nikom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > I am looking for graphical program in Java which can draw directed
> > graph
>
> Isn't that a JTree?
>
> Robbie
>
> This message was sent by Easymail - http://www.easynet.co.uk/

Not exactly. Each node can have more than one parent.
You can convert it to the tree-like representation introducing
proxy nodes.

However, you have to keep track of them. For example, if you remove
the real node, you have to remove the proxy node as well, but this node
will be in another location in the tree.

Regards,

Jacob Nikom