It seems to have helped, but I am stuck again ...

Xlib: connection to "machine.india.co.in:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError: Can't connect to X11
window server using 'machine.india.co.in:0.0' as the value of the
DISPLAY variable.
        at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.initDisplay(Native Method)
        at
sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.<clinit>(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:61)