My question is  a Java-related question and could not be specific to the
 subject of this mailing list:
My applet works fine in IE but doesn't work correctly in Netscape. As a
solution to this problem, I have tried to deploy the Java Plug-in
software from Sun within our Intranet environment: the Java Plug-in runs
 Java applets in an HTML page using Sun's Java virtual  machine instead
of the browser default virtual machine. Thus, this tool makes it
possible for Netscape Communicator and Internet Explorer browsers to run
 the same Java code with the same result.
I think this solution can not be available for the Internet environment
because it requires the download and installation of Java Plug-in on the
 user's system: the fact is that the plug-in allows me to use the same
Java VM for both Netscape and IE but  I don't want to punish my Internet
 users by making them download and install the plug-in.
I'm wondering: is there a way to make my applet on the Internet work as
expected in IE and Navigator ? avoiding my users the painful Internet
download of the plug-in?
Please send me your suggests about this problem. Thanks.