hi everybody

   i am doing a project with java , c programme invoking jvm in j2sdk1.3 on redhat6.1
when ever a client makes a request a jvm process is created , then i tried why down we
create single jvm for n number of clients request and place and remove the class files
when ever we require . we have some methods in jni to see whether the jvm exist or
not, but that i got it only for that users login only , for whole system i am not able
to give a single jvm .

  waiting for ur mails

Sreenivas