Joi,

I don't know anything about the circumstances surrounding this incident,
but could there be another explanation for your post being missing? For
instance, a crash followed by a backup could conceivably look like
someone deleted your posting. Just asking.

---Vladimir

Vladimir G. Ivanovic                    http://www.leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St.                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                 +1 650 678 8014