Hi, I cannot run jdb under linux, after I input 'step', jdb seems hung there
(there's no output, whatever i input), I don't know why. I tried jdb under
DOS, and it's ok.

Has anyone met with the same problem with me? How to solve this problem?

One further question:

How do you debug java under linux environment?

thank you very much!

C:\javacc2.0\examples\VHDL\Vhdl>jdb -launch -classpath . Vhdl ams.vhd
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Setting of property "java.compiler" is
ignor
ed
Initializing jdb...

VM Started: No frames on the current call stack

main[1] step
main[1]
Step completed: thread="main", Vhdl.main(), line=30, bci=0
  30     if (args.length == 1)

main[1]