I downloaded the version 1.4-8 and installed it. it seems to work. but with
CommPortIdentifier.getPortIdentifiers();
I only get serial ports. What's going wrong here?

Rapha

--
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www: http://www.rampro.de - icq: 59473818
Linux is like a wigwam: no windows, no gates and apache inside.