Hi,

I have a program of networking, which will implement Mobile Internet Protocol.
This program in in C and run in Linux.

Now we plan to create a Java GUI to show the operation of this program.

Does JNI able to do this? By using JNI (Java invokes C) or Innovation API (C invokes Java)?

We dont want to use runtime for this project.

If using C to invokes Java, Could we create JVM inside the program (C code) and ask this program to run Java GUI.

If uisng Java invokes C, we unable to change the main(int argc, char *argv) to JNIEXPORT int JNICALL ...
how to solve this problem?

Thank you
soonho