I have installed the 3.02 version of VisualAge unto a Redhat 7.0 machine. I have
never done this before so I could only follow the Instructions from IBM.
After in the install I try to issue the command 'vajide' but says it can not
find the command. I am getting the feeling that there is a path should be setup
but do not see any documentation for it.

If I run 'vajide'  from gnome's file manager then I do see eight tasks run ala
the monitor. that's it ...?  IDE never displays...

Could some one give me any suggestions?

William E. Taylor
Sr. Analyst, :0)
PJM Interconnection