Hopefully this isn't too controversial a question :).

Given that Sun have made 1.3 available under the SCSL, does anyone
have any tips on what is the best distribution to compile this under?
I guess the obvious one is whichever Sun uses, but I'm not sure what
that is.  I'd very much appreciate it if someone could enlighten me :).

                                regards, Greg
--
Greg Lewis                            Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Eyes Beyond                           Mobile: 0419 868 494