Hi,
I have a C application that uses Invocation API and JNI to load a JVM and call
Java classes from C code.

In my application I use posix threads calls (like pthread_lockmutex,
pthread_create etc...). Since I know that is not good to mix native threads with
pthreads, I link my app with $JAVAHOME/....../nativethreads jvm hpi, and avoid to
link it with libpthread.so.

But:
What happens if a lib of mine are linked with pthread?
Example: I also link myApp with libmysqlclient.so (myApp connects to a mysql db):
is a problem if libmysqlclient.so is built with libpthread.so?
Is there a difference (regarding this problem) linking "libmysqlclient.so"
statically or dinamically?

Thanks for help