Hi,
I'm building a C application (MultiThreaded) using Java Invocation API
to call Java from C.
I use pthread_create to launch a thread and pthread_mutexlock and
pthread_mutexunlock to syncronize them and link my app with "native
threads".
Then I splat my application launching multiple threads
contemporaneously.
If I don't call Java all is ok. If I call Java (my simple "Hello Word"
Java class) the application exits with "segmentation fault" after some
seconds of splatting.

1) Is there something I'm missing in this scenario?
2) Is there some useful documentation about using Java Invocation API in
C pthreads?
3) Has the "Hello Word" class to be built in some particular way to live
in a multithreaded system?

Thanks for help