On 9 Apr 2001, Zhihong Pan wrote:

> When I call c function in my java application, I got the following error message:
> #
> # HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Unexpected Signal 11
> # Please report this error at
> # http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
> #
> # Error ID: 4F533F4C494E55580E43505005BC
> #
> # Problematic Thread: prio=1 tid=0x804e500 nid=0x7062 runnable
> #
> 18Aborted

Stick that long number into Bug Parade's search engin.
I remember looking for it a few weeks ago.  Either I found
a workaround or took a different road around it, I don't remember
which.

--
Joi Ellis                    Software Engineer
Aravox Technologies          [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No matter what we think of Linux versus FreeBSD, etc., the one thing I
really like about Linux is that it has Microsoft worried.  Anything
that kicks a monopoly in the pants has got to be good for something.
           - Chris Johnson