Hai,
I'm not clear about whether Capture from Applets is possible or not.
One Applet which developed by me is working well in Windows.
How can capture the voice and store in to a file at the local PC using
remotely loaded Applet(ie from server)? Is it possible with Linux
JMF2.1.1-beta2 verson??

With Regards,
sks.

SureshKrishna S                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Project Staff                   Phone : +91-44-4458421
C/O Prof.Ashok Jhunjhunwala     Fax   : +91-44-2352120
Electrical Dept.,
IIT, Chennai - 600036.