I really /need/ j2sdk 1.3.0 running on sparc-linux to run some java
clients on my sparc box, what's the status on this one? The last news item
dates back to September 2000 and there's been nothing new since. I do have
j2sdk 1.2.2, but this doesn't seem to work with the client I'm using.

I'm really desperate, I'll even help beta, or even alpha test sparc-linux
j2sdk binaries. Or if you have no sparc boxes, I can help with that.

System configuration:

Linux kernel 2.2.19
glibc 2.1.3
binutils 2.10.1
gcc 2.95.3

not forgetting X11 - Xfree86 4.0.3.

running on sparc32.

Alex.
--
Man throws egg at Widdecombe: snarling winged beast-creature stinking
of sulphur emerges from her stomach and eviscerates him.

http://www.tahallah.clara.co.uk