On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Steven Rubenstein wrote:

> does anyone know of a zip (not gzip or bzip2) utility that will run in
> linux?  i ask this since sun publishes their html jdk documentation as a
> zip file.  (on the other hand, is the documentation for the jdk 1.3.1
> available anywhere as a gzip or bzip2 file?)

Red Hat 6.2 contains packages:

unzip-5.40-2
zip-2.3-4

These are not gzip or bzip2.

--
Joi Ellis                    Software Engineer
Aravox Technologies          [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No matter what we think of Linux versus FreeBSD, etc., the one thing I
really like about Linux is that it has Microsoft worried.  Anything
that kicks a monopoly in the pants has got to be good for something.
           - Chris Johnson