------ Original Message ------

On 02/07/01, 19:00:21, Juergen Kreileder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote regarding
Re: Help getting ARM 1.3.1 to run?:

> On Mon, 02 Jul 2001, Marc Palmer wrote:

> > I'm having a hard time getting 1.3.1 RC1 to run on my iPAQ. I have
> > Familiar 0.4 installed.

> You shouldn't use bin/.java_wrapper directly, use bin/java.  If
> bin/java isn't there you're using a broken file system that doesn't
> understand symlinks.

Ah. That'll be Windoze then. I didn't expect symlinks to be in the tar.

Hmmm, I'll have to reformat my microdrive then using a linux
filesystem... unless I can get it down to under 16MB and do it on a CF
card I have. Can I safely remove i18n.jar and the .gm sound map?

> It's armv4l not armv41, ie. the last character is a lowercase 'L' not
> 'one'.  Rename it back to the original name.

Aha! That'll be why I was so confused. LOL. 2 pixels different, and a
mental predisposition to version numbers at the end of filenames ;-)

Cheers