Hi All,

Congratulations to Blackdown Team , we are waiting for this.

Some Questions ::

    1.)  What about jdk1.4 ( when we will get FCS )?
    2.)  How jdk1.3 from blackdown is different from jdk1.3 from sun for
linux?

Thanks ,
- Lamba
Juergen Kreileder wrote:

> The Blackdown Java-Linux Team is happy to announce the availability of
> the Java 2 Standard Edition v1.3.1-FCS for Linux on i386.
>
> Please choose one of our FTP mirrors for downloading:
> http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/mirrors.html
>
> Both the J2SDK 1.3.1 and the J2RE 1.3.1 include the Java Plug-In for
> Netscape 4.x, Mozilla and browsers based on Mozilla code.
> (Since Netscape 4.77 it is possible to completely replace Netscape's
> builtin Java implementation: Select
> Edit->Preferences->Advanced->Enable Java->Enable Java Plugin)
>
> Installation instructions are available from
> http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/java2-status/INSTALL-1.3-j2sdk
> and
> http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/java2-status/INSTALL-1.3-j2re
>
>         Blackdown Java-Linux Team
>
> --
> Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
> http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux.html
> Run Java 2 SE v1.3.1 on your iPAQ:
> http://www.handhelds.org/pipermail/ipaq/2001-June/007221.html

begin:vcard
n:Lamba;Vinod
tel;fax:(+91) 20-553 9908
tel;home:(+91) 20-435 7337
tel;work:(+91) 20-553 9909
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Versant India Pvt. Ltd.;Platform Engr.
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Tr.Software Engr.
adr;quoted-printable:;;1240-A Subhadra Bhavan=0D=0AApte Road=0D=0AShivaji Nagar;Pune;Maharastra;411004;India
x-mozilla-cpt:;24832
fn:Vinod Lamba
end:vcard