Homayoun,

Such an approach would only make decompilation only marginally more
difficult.  Reverse engineers would just have to first decompile your
class loader and then modify that code to save the decrypted class
files in another JAR.

In general there is no solution to protecting code without support
from hardware.  Secure booting and securing software from the hardware
platform are still topics of research.

If you would still prefer to make it a tid bit harder to decompile
the code, your could create a JAR file with a class containing
a main() method, your secure class loader, the private key, and
an encrypted JAR.  You could then invoke the secure class loader from
main() to decrypt the encrypted JAR using the JCE, as you would in
other binary content, and use a URLClassLoader to load directly
from the decrypted JAR file.

Again, this will only protect against the most casual reverse engineers.
Use of a good byte-code obfuscator will give you a lot more code security.

Alexander