On 11 Jul 2001, Juergen Kreileder wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Ted Garrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I've sent this question to the main list multiple times, with no
> > response.  What I'm wondering is whether or not the J2SDK and
> > J2EESDK are still under development for Sparc/Linux.  The release(s)
> > for this architecture seem to have stopped moving forward after the
> > RC4 release of J2SDK1.2.2, and that was a while back.
>
> The latest release for Sparc is 1.3.0-FCS.  1.3.1 should be available
> in couple of days.  We're also working on HotSpot for Linux/Sparc.

        It's really great to hear this, especially the support for hotspot.
        We're really looking forward to using it.

        Thanks to the team for the ongoing effort to support sparc linux as a
        java platform.

        Cheers,

        Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'     Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&: