Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:34:17 +0100
From: informatics <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: Mozilla plugin on sparc-linux?

'Alex Buell' wrote:
====
- On Sun, 15 Jul 2001, Johan Vos wrote:
-
- > I had problems building the plugin in the 1.3.0 version for RH 6.2. I
- > will try to include it in a 1.3.1 release for RH 6.2
-
- Now that's excellent news to warm the cockles of me heart! Thanks for all
- the hard work you've put in. I do wish, however, that Sun would let the
- developers release the sources though.
-
- --
- Hey, they *are* out to get you, but it's nothing personal.
-
- http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk ...'