hi,
I am using JDK1.2.2 with RedHat Linux6.2.2. I would
like to run an executable from a java program.For eg:
I am using the following command:

Runtime r=Runtime.getRuntime();
r.exec("sh /home/test/./javacon");

For this code, no error is coming. And while running,
it ends up with a silence. Nothing happens. Please
help me. Thanks in advance.

=====
"My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and
those who take the credit.He told me to try to be in the first group;there was less
competition there"
-Indira Gandhi