On 28 Jul 2001, Juergen Kreileder wrote:

> > Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Escape,_Key_Cancel" to type
> > VirtualBinding
> >
> > Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Home,_Key_Begin" to type
> > Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>VirtualBinding F1,_Key_Help" to
> > Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>type VirtualBinding
> > Warning: Cannot convert string "Shift<Key>F10,_Key_Menu" to type
>
> This is not related to the bash prompt.  These warnings are the result
> of small differences between the Motif versions used by Blackdown and
> Sun.  Only Sun's version emits these warnings on some systems.

I get these warnings on Linux wehenver my DISPLAY variable is set to
":0.0" instead of "joi:0.0" (where "joi" is my workstation's host name.)

--
Joi Ellis                    Software Engineer
Aravox Technologies          [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No matter what we think of Linux versus FreeBSD, etc., the one thing I
really like about Linux is that it has Microsoft worried.  Anything
that kicks a monopoly in the pants has got to be good for something.
           - Chris Johnson