Hi

I found something strange with JDK1.4.1 (either Blackdown or Sun)

When I start the VM with verbose JNI (ie: java -verbose:jni),
everything works fine, and the VM dumps a lot of information on screen

But if I want to start a VM with JPDA (ie in Debug Mode) and verbose
JNI, then the target VM seems to deadlock as soon as it is started. No
output is dumped at all :((

Can someone explain me what is the problem ?
For information, to see the problem, just start jdb:
   jdb {someclass}
and then type:
   run -verbose:jni

PS: the IBM JDK1.4 does not deadlock... so I think it's a bug :(((

--
/ Damien Ciabrini - PhD Student -------- INRIA Sophia-Antipolis ---------+
|                                        2004, Route des Lucioles        |