hi all
          The JVM uses the threads provided by the Operating Systems. Is there any JVM
which can run without using the threads of Operating system something like green
threads. Or else please help me to find a thread package which can run without an
Operating System. We are trying to run JVM on embedded Systems where there would be no
Operating System.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Vijay Deep