hi all
        I am working on a project which needs JVM to work without the
support of Operating Systems. The JVM I am working with uses Pthreads of
Linux and hence I am unable to compile it with a arm cross compiler. I
came to know that Green Threads works without the help of Operating System
functions. So can you please direct where can I get the source of green
threads or may be to any other JVMs which can run without an Operating
Systems. I would be very thankful if anyone could help.

Thank you in advance
Vijay Deep