Hi,
I've just installed blackdown java 1.3.1 on my iPaq
3970. However when I try to run a program i get an
error 'can't find libjava.so. I've followed the
instructions on the GetJavaWorking Wiki page and
GetJavaWorking2 (i.e. I've run the following commands:
cd /j2re1.3.1
ln -s bin/armv4l bin/armv5tel
ln -s lib/armv4l lib/armv5tel)

but am having no luck. I've compiled the Java source
code on my PC and sent the java file and the class
file to the iPaq and ran 'java filename'. Is there
anything else I need to do, set classpaths for
example.

Thanks,
Thelma