Hi,

I just can't get java to work on my G3 (ppc - j2sdk1.3 and j2re1.3). I can acces the JavaPluginControlPanel (that looks like he's written in Java, so I guess I have a VM), and it looks like everything's fine, just I cant get mozilla to work with the plugin. I already linked libjavaplugin_oji.so to my mozilla plugin dir (/usr/lib/mozila/plugins), but this didn't changed anything.

If anyone out there could answer me, or redirect me to someone else, I would really be greatfull (year I know, that won't change you lives...)

Thanks in advance!