Hi Guys,

I am an avid Java coder, recently moved over to an iBook as my one and only coding platform. I have just install your jdk (1.3) and it works great... except for the browser plugin. I have made soft links in:
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/
and
/usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins/

to:
/usr/local/j2sdk1.3.1/jre/plugin/ppc/mozilla/javaplugin_oji.so

When i start either browser (firefox or mozilla), i get the error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins$ mozilla http://www.blackdown.org
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/local/j2re1.3.1/plugin/ppc/mozilla/javaplugin_oji.so [/usr/local/j2re1.3.1/plugin/ppc/mozilla/javaplugin_oji.so: undefined symbol: __pure_virtual]

SO..... I'm not sure where to start. If you guys can help me debug, I'd love to get into business with applets etc

Gavin Rogers