Hi,

I have a SL-6000 Zaurus on which I just installed OpenZaurus 3.5.3
with GPE.  I'd really like to get the full Blackdown J2SE 1.3.1 VM
running on this thing if possible, but it seems like a lot of the
info out there on doing so is out of date.

Simply downloading the arm 1.3.1 RC and setting the PATH and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH using green threads seems to just get me an "Error:
could not find Java 2 Runtime Environment."

Does anyone have any suggestions or places to look?

Thanks,
Everett