Hi,

Do you know if any developers are on this list? I posted a message about a 100 percent reproducible crash in the jre plugin for firefox a while ago and asked about the problems with reporting bugs but got no response at all.
Cheers,
Raphael

S. Truong wrote:

* Eugenio Romano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [05-09-14 14:46:13 +0200]:

hi all!!!
I'm a new subscriber,but I can't receive any mail from the mailing list.

Hello. Welcome to the list. This list seems to be pretty low in activity
so this could be the reason you haven't recieved any email. Reception of this message is indication you're probably signed up successfully.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]