I think the only chance to get Java for mips Linux is
the other Opensource Java called "kaffe". Try
compiling the source for Kaffe (from
http://www.kaffe.org). They have mips-Linux as a
supported platform in the sourcecode tree. Whether
it's fully supported and 64bit i dont know.

You will also need Jikes:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=128803

>    * From: "Srikanth Lakshminarayana \(sriki\)"
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>    * Subject: java support on mips 64bit processor
>    * Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:07:19 -0700

Hi,
I have  the following
MontaVista 4.0 Linux Kernel 2.6  on Broadcom's 64bit
SiByte processor(bcm91250).

Is there a jdk port for this platform?
Thanks
srikanth