Greetings,

I have tried to contact you on the ICQ network but was unable to find you.
Therefore I would like to invite you to join the ICQ Network. You can download ICQ
from this html link.
Once you do it, we will be able to communicate on-line.

Click here to download ICQ:

http://www.icq.com/

How to find me on the ICQ Network:

I have 4 addresses on the ICQ Network:
- My ICQ number is 64822462
- My Personal Communication Center on the Web, from which you can send me a message
without having the ICQ program is http://wwp.mirabilis.com/64822462
- You can send me an Email Express which will appear directly on my computer screen to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- My personal ICQ homepage is members.icq.com/64822462. If I am online you will be
able to have a 2 way dialog with me from this page, which includes the World Wide
Paging of ICQ.

Seek you @ ICQ
alex bruno venancio
ICQ #: 64822462