On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Narum, Snorre wrote:

> now i have another problem :))
> no exception, and the servlet runs allright, but the text
> after the </servlet> tag in the jhtml document are excluded
> from the result. is this a familiar problem to anyone?
> > >     public void doGet (HttpServletRequest request,
> > >                        HttpServletResponse response)
> > >         throws ServletException, IOException
> > >         {
> > >             PrintWriter out;
> > >             String title = "Example Apache JServ Servlet";
> > >             response.setContentType("text/html");
> > >             out = response.getWriter();
> > >             out.println("I Rule");
> > >             out.close();
> > >         }
> > > }

Yes, the problem is familiar. You're closing the output stream with
out.close(), therefore the JServSSI servlet can no longer write to it.
Just remove the line with out.close() . It's the reponsibility of
the servlet engine to close it.

Ciao

Peter

--
URBAN Peter                      Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office INF 233                   WWW:   http://lsewww.epfl.ch/~urbi