From: Dale Poulter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, 27 April 1999 22:53
Subject: Servlet log error

Good morning,

I am running Jserv 1 on Apache 1.3.6.  I have written a servlet that
compiles fine but yields an error and fails when executed.  The
error, in the jserv log, is
[27/04/1999 08:16:11:752] (ERROR) ajp11: Servlet Error:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundE xception: null
[27/04/1999 08:16:11:754] (ERROR) an error returned handling request
via protocol  "ajpv11"

Does anyone have an idea what may be causing this?  Thanks for any
assistance.

Dale Poulter
Systems Librarian
Vanderbilt University