I found a bug in JServSSI.  If this has been mentioned before, I'm sorry
for the repeat.  In the getParameter on the ServletInfoRequest, the
assumption is made that any parameter requested will exist in the
parameter hashtable.  This is not a safe assumption.  ( The JSDK doesn't
make this assumption either. )  So I've fixed it.  I've include the line
that needs to be changed.  Some feedback would be appreciated just so
that I know that either this has already been fixed, or the important
people are now aware of it.  I'd like to make sure the next version of
JServSSI has this bug fixed.

The error is on the return of the getParameter( String ) method ( line
674 of the version of the source I have - 1.0? ).  The line should first
check that the rvalue array isn't null.  Here's the fix:

        return (value != null) ? value : (( rvalues != null ) && (
rvalues.length > 0 ) ? rvalues[0] : null);

If someone could at least tell me the status on this bug, I'd be
grateful.  Thanks.

--
Justin Lee  | It's not the weight of the stone that's holding you down.
JEDI        | It's the way it fascinates your mind.  -- Tourniquet