I'm having some trouble here.  Why am I getting the Exception(below)?
How does the trace help me debug in this instance?  What is error=5?
My grep works from the command line.

I will implement this in a *servlet* when I figure out how to get this
to work.
I'm trying tho keep this simple until then.  If my question is
inappropriate for
this list I appologize.  Please let me know where it does belong.

import java.io.*;

public class externprocess {

    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
        Runtime r;
        Process p;
        DataInputStream in;
        PrintStream out;
        String currentLine;

        /* Run grep32 command process
         */
        r = Runtime.getRuntime();
        String[] commandArray =
{"E:\\tools\\grep32","\"aSearchString\"","*.*"};
        try
        {
            p = r.exec(commandArray);
            in = new DataInputStream(p.getInputStream());

            while ((currentLine = in.readLine()) != null)
            {
                System.out.println(currentLine);
            }
        }

        catch(IOException e)
        {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }
}

Generates the following trace:

java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: E:\tools\grep32 "aSearchString" *.*
error=5

        at java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Win32Process.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Runtime.execInternal(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:219)
        at externprocess.main(Compiled Code)