Niclas,

Performance is our main concern.  I have not tested this out yet but I would
venture a guess that we would have scaleability issues if we were running
everything through the JSSI servlet instead of using the built in stuff that
is part of Apache..  We have some custom ad serving SSI that would somehow
need be merged with the JSSI module as well and I don't know what that would
entail at this point.

I am new to this SSI game so please bear with me. <sheepish grin>

--sean

http://www/tripod.com