Hi,
    I've installed JServ SSI and it works well,
although I'm not sure about the optimum way
of using it.  My problem is that the way I
see it, all tag reqests get routed through the
service method of my servlet.  Is there any
simple way of maintaining state for a particular
session/page?
    My strategy for the following would
be to use the init parameter to initialize a page specific
object keyed from cid and then store it in my session
information.  This way, I don't do multiple database
lookups for a single record.
    If I use this approach, I'd have to have
a page specific object stored in my session for every
page.  Is there an eisier/better way of doing this?  Seems
like there should be.  Does anybody have any pointers
to examples?

<Servlet code="shop.Invoice"><param name="what" value =
"init-cid"></Servlet>
name="what" value="name"></Servlet>
name="what" value="address"></Servlet>

Thanks,