Hi,
On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, FITCH,CHRISTOP wrote:
FC| After Reading both the Install instructions, the README file, the SSI.java
FC| file javadoc comments(at the top), and all of the FAQ-o-matic entries and
FC| trying all of the configurations they mention, I still cannot get the JServ
FC| SSI to work
FC| at all. I do not even get an error message even though I have all JServ
FC| tracing turned on.

Thats strange. Are you probably trying to use the filetype '.shtml' to get
parsed through SSI instead of '.jhtml' ? Then you've to disable
.shtml-parsing in the srm.conf of apache first, because the .shtml never
reaces the ApJServAction otherwise.

Did you try to access /servlet/org.apache.servlet.ssi.SSI directly to see
if the servlet works in the first place (it should return an error) ?

ciao,
  -hen
---
Henner Zeller                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 PGP pub key [77F75B39]: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Microsoft is not the answer, it's the question. The answer is 'NO'