Hi,

I have written a servlet which fetches information on Oracle. In the
init part of my servlet I open the port with the database.

Sometimes, for X reasons this connection is broken, and my servlet
cannot deliver its requested information.

I would like to use the UnavailableException to force JSERV to reload my
servlet. This seems to be working in the init method, but it stops
functionning once the servlet has been initialized. I read the
documentation, it says that the UnavailableException works like a
ServletException.

Is there a way to force JSERV to reload a servlet! Or is there a way to
simulate a real UnavailableException?

Thanks

Jean

--
This message (plus any attachments) is confidential and may be subject
to lawyer-client privilege.  Use without permission is strictly