Hi All,
I am experiencing some weird behaviour when I include a .gsp file within a
.PHP3 file using virtual()

My configurations is:
    OS : Linux ( Rhat 6.x )
    Apache 1.3.11
    Apache Jserv ( Latest version ).
    JSDK: 2.0
    GSP : 0.86
    PHP : 3.0 ( PHP is running as an apache module )

The setup works fine for any .php3 file or any .gsp file. But when I try to
include a .gsp file in a .php3 file using virtual() I get the following error
:

An internal error w/in GSP occured while trying to retrieve the template class

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/apache/htdocs/date_test.gsp/index.php3
at
    java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java) at
java.io.FileReader.(FileReader.java) at
com.bitmechanic.gsp.TemplateFactory.parseTemplate(TemplateFactory.java:305)
at  com.bitmechanic.gsp.TemplateFactory.getTemplate(TemplateFactory.java:179)
at  com.bitmechanic.gsp.GspServlet.renderTemplate(GspServlet.java:567) at
    com.bitmechanic.gsp.GspServlet.service(GspServlet.java:465) at
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:588) at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java:314) at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:188) at
    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)

This is strange because jserv  for some reason is appending the name of the
file that contains the virtual() call at the end of the requested file making
it an invalid file path. For example here original request (
http://localhost/index.php3 ) to index.php3 contained the call
virtual("date_test.gsp") but as you can see somehow it incorrectly got
translated into  "/export/apache/htdocs/date_test.gsp/index.php3" instead of
"/export/apache/htdocs/date_test.gsp"

Has anyone seen this before ? I suspect it's a configuration issue but
haven't been able to track it down ?.. Any information on this is highly
appreciated!

Thanks in advance
-Anup
([EMAIL PROTECTED])