Hi,

I am working on Win NT 4.0 with Apache 1.3.11.
I'm using JServ 1.0 and it works fine with my servlet.
My servlet is packed into a jar file with its resource files.
(I have initialized the variable "repositories" to
"...\servlets\myservlet.jar")

Recently, I have replaced jserv 1.0 by jserv 1.1. It doesn't work any more.

In fact, jserv 1.1 do read jar files very well. But some troubles appear
when the servlet
 uses properties files (more exactly resources blundles in my case). The
servlet
can't retrieve the properties files. For example, I have 3 properties files
: Res.properties,
Res_en.properties and Res_fr.properties. Those files are in the jar file of
the servlet. But
the servlet can't retrieve Res_en.properties file when "locale" is "en".
When the servlet (and its resource files) are not packed into a jar file
(and "repositories" is
 "...\servlets"). It works fine.

With Jserv 1.0, there is no problem at all.

The problem isn't critical (because of the workaround) but very annoying.

Any idea about the source of the problem ?