Hi, I am using JSSI with Servlets for my web site... I'm
porting from PHP, and can't find the equivalent of
$PHP_SELF.

I have a servlet that will produce a form with a user login.
When the user clicks on submit, I want it to reload the current
page with the updated information.  The HREF that I give the submit
button should be the page that started the servlet in the first
place...  in php this would be "http://$PHP_SELF?"

so in my case, I have a jhtml page called introduction.jhtml
which JSSIs <SERVLET Login></SERVLET>

Is there any parameter that I can pass through so that the
Login.java servlet sees the parameter with the value
 "introduction.jhtml"  ???

Thanks!
-Jim