on 10/27/2000 8:18 AM, "Dan Gynn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have run into a problem with both the old JServ and Tomcat.  They seem to
> crash often and the log file will say unable to scan servlet headers.  This
> does not happen at all locations leading me to believe that it is a
> configuration issue.  Any ideas what it may be?

JServ doesn't crash. If anything it is your configuration, JVM or your
servlet code that is causing this error. Given that you didn't give us any
useful information in order to help you debug your problem (OS, Platform,
Configuration, JVM version, etc...), you are shit out of luck dude.

-jon

--
http://scarab.tigris.org/    | http://noodle.tigris.org/
http://java.apache.org/      | http://java.apache.org/turbine/