PA wrote:

On Mar 09, 2005, at 09:49, Andrzej Bialecki wrote:

Besides, it doesn't work with WebStart, because the classpath is not accessible.

Hmmm... would not java.lang.Package various methods do the job?

I'm not sure... I just tried to do Package.getPackage("org.apache.lucene") and got null, even though the manifest is present in the JAR.

I also tried the Dawid's method, but unfortunately there is only one class loader in the application, so it returns just the first resource with that name found on classpath, which is... the manifest found in rt.jar. :-(

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki