-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Gusenbauer Stefan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: zondag 17 april 2005 17:21
Aan: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: finding all docs with field.

Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men wrote:

>How can I find all documents with a field (the value doesn`t matter).
>
>I have tried:
>Query query = new TermQuery(new
>Term(AbstractBaseDoc.FIELD_INDEX_ERROR,""));
>

>But this never finds results. The field with name FIELD_INDEX_ERROR has
been of type Unindex, Text, Keyword  but it doesn`t matter.

>I have checked the index with Luke, and I did find a document with the
specified field.. So there are documents.

What content does this field have?

It can contain all kinds of information (stacktraces for example). If I
search in the field with a normal query:
        Query query = new TermQuery(new
Term(AbstractBaseDoc.FIELD_INDEX_ERROR,"document"));
then the documents are found (document is a keyword that exists in most
errors.. Error in document blablabla)