Quoting mark harwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi, Mark,

I just used StandardAnalyzer and code is as following:

      BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in));
      String line = in.readLine();

      if (line.length() == -1)
        return;

      Query query = QueryParser.parse(line, "contents", analyzer);
      Hits hits = searcher.search(query);
      Highlighter highlighter =new Highlighter(new QueryScorer(query));

Part of the fulltext result is:
 sectors in South Africa have failed to incorporate many co-management
principles, such as joint... of the RNP. However, poor representation of
community interests on the joint management committee... of a joint management
committee and the improvement of infrastructure in the area. The key differences
Of course the result is far more than this.

The paper itself looks normal to me. It makes me confused why this is happening.

Thanks for your help,
Ying