On May 24, 2005, at 8:01 PM, Fred Toth wrote:

Hi,

Just checking, but it appears that the support for storing
term offsets is available only in the current svn version, yes?
Is there any reasonable way to patch this stuff into the current
release? I suspect not, since the API for Field appears to have
changed considerably to support this.

Just making sure I'm not missing anything.

You're not missing anything.

I recommend you go ahead and upgrade to the latest svn version to get this support. I run svn trunk for my projects with no problems.

    Erik